Friday, June 10, 2011

ebook, eBook, Ebook, or EBook - I messed up

I just realized I've been messing up.

I've been spelling eBooks and all related eStuff with lower case second letter.

Even more embarrassing: I didn't realize could create a proper noun in the middle of a word.(Yes, I realize iPod is an example.)

And to add what looks like I never took an English class (yet alone taught English), I didn't know a word (actually several words) existed to explain this. Oh, and by the way, the spell checks all show the words as questionable.)

It's called CamelCase (camel case, camel-case, medial capitals ...) -- Thanks to Google and Wikipedia.

So, to apologize, I created the graphic that accompanies this post, and next time I'll tell you how I did it without spending a cent on the software used.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment