Friday, November 4, 2011

Back from the unintentional delay

It's hard to believe this space has been blank for a month! Not that the delay occurred on purpose.

Yes, I decided not to blog every day, mainly because I wanted to spend more productive time on my writing. I figured to post once or twice a week. However, the unintended consequences of life and death intervened, putting the blog on the far back burner till now.

I'm about to pick up where I left off -- with the top ten novels in various genre for the past decade.

The contributors are local (Las Vegas) used and collectible bookstore owners who know the market as well as an astronomer knows the universe. (Sorry, that's the best metaphor I could come up with.)

So, look for a new post in a couple of days and thanks for coming back to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment