Monday, September 8, 2014

Still alive, still kicking, just not here

It's not like a million people read this blog, so I'm surprised to hear from one person, let alone several, who want to know why I'm not writing any longer.

The answer has to be in the form of another question.

What do you mean, not writing any longer?

Just because I haven't been posting doesn't mean I'm not writing. In fact, I've just finished the first draft of a fourth novel, have been helping two other individuals with their manuscripts, and I've been writing articles.

So, I have been busy creating both projects and money.

And, I don't buy this "post everyday" mantra that so many "experts" recommend. I blog when I have something to say or when I have nothing else to do.

I'd like to blog more often to please, entertain, inform, or even annoy my small cadre of readers. Truth is, I have about a dozen half-finished blog posts sitting in my documents folder on my laptop, all of which have been set aside in favor of other work.

So, to those of you who have faithfully looked for some words on this site, I say thank you, and

I WILL try to find time to finish those works in progress and slather this page with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment